Video is one of the most engaging formats on Facebook.
If you want to add a video to YouTube, you have 2 options:
- Upload the video to YouTube, then add create a post embedding your YouTube Video
- Upload the video directly to YouTube. These videos are referred to as ‘native Facebook videos’.
It’s a well-known fact that Facebook native videos perform a whole lot better than all other video formats.
They not only appear to get more views, but they also receive more comments & shares.
And if that’s not enough for you, there are many more advantages of adding your videos to Facebook directly:
- You can decide to add a ‘Like Page’ button
- You can tag people in your video
- Your videos will stay visible in your ‘Pages Gallery’, available for everyone to see – any time.
Uploading native videos used to be only available for videos you made yourself. But not anymore…
From now on it is possible to add any YouTube video – even if it is not your own – to Facebook. And it doesn’t even have to cost you any money.
Simply watch the video below to find out how you can make the most out of your Facebook videos using the free yt2fb service.
Liked This Post? Like us on Facebook or subscribe to our newsletter here