What if you could engage your customers on Facebook, not just on a social level, but on a shopping one too?
There are many apps that will generate an online storefront to your Facebook page. Below, I’ve listed a few.
Your customers can also share your products with their friends and followers allowing you to drive traffic to your store.
- Quick & easy: Setup is simple and done directly through your Shopify Admin
- Real-time updates: Every change to each product is updated in real-time
- Customization: Add a banner, edit the number of product columns, and more
- Collections: Choose which collections you wish to display.
The service works with popular self hosted shopping cart solutions such as X-Cart, 3D Cart and OS Commerce.
You can easily customize your Facebook store by using a custom banner, custom CSS and choose from one of the flexible layouts.
Storefronts created with the Storefront Social app can easily connect to Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest.
FREE 7-day trial
Pricing ranges from $9.95/month for up to 100 products, to $29.95/month for up to 1,000 products.
This Facebook store app takes care of your hosting needs and will support up to 30 payment methods to accept orders from your customers.
The free plan allows you to add up to 10 products to your store.
The paid plans (starting from $15/month) give you the tight to add 100 up to unlimited products to your Facebook store.
- Like, Share, Tweet, Pin & Email Social Actions
- Special Promote Feature
- Share products from your Facebook Shop on your wall to encourage discussion
- Featured Product at Top of Page
- Mobile Store Functionality
- Discounts and Surcharges
- Store Performance Dashboard
- Add, Edit or Delete Individual Products
- Automated Weekly Product Feed Updates
- Price, category and general search options
- And more…
Free 7-day trial.
Paid plans start from $10/month for up to 500 products.
So youâ€™re to categorize your product by categories.Â You create your own categories.Â Then you just add your products one by one.
For the first time ever, youâ€™re able to:
* Have sales videos for each product, inside the fan page
* Leave reviews for that specific product
* Rate each product, with a star rating system
*Have Calls to Action inside listing
* PlaceÂ banners on the side area
Social Directory Comes With 18 Templates In 3 categories For You To Choose From:
* Local Marketing
* Affiliate marketing
Pricing starts from $27/month
It allows you to automatically import your Storenvy products.
Do you know of any more Facebook ecommerce apps? Let me know by leaving your comments below.
Liked This Post? Like us on Facebook or subscribe to our newsletter here