The Importance Of Facebook Live
Live video is poised to explode on social platforms in 2017.
Facebook Live rolled out globally on April 6. and it was most definitely the beginning of a trend that is not going to slow down any time soon.
Some interesting facts:
– People comment 10 times more on Facebook Live videos than on regular videos.
– People spend 3 times longer watching a video that is live compared to any other video
– One in five Facebook users watches Facebook Live.
– People in more than 60 countries can share Facebook Live video.
– More than 50 percent of people watching live videos are using Android devices.
– Facebook has invested heavily in Live video. The platform has signed as many as 140 contracts with media companies and celebrities to produce Live videos
– 135% greater organic reach is achieved by video posts on Facebook
– 19% of business has used Facebook Live for marketing purposes
– Facebook now allows you to roll Ads in between Live Videos and make money, which is proof that FB is moving towards video monetization for its publishers and brands. A win-win for all!
Liked This Post? Like us on Facebook or subscribe to our newsletter here